Round the World Trip
August 23, 2010 Leave a comment
I have finally submitted my PhD thesis!
Now, I can start planning for my round the world trip:
- Tokyo: invited to NII to trial StakeSource, will also be giving talks about my work at various research labs
- Sydney: attend the RE conference, visit NICTA
- Canberra: invited to the Australian National University to give a talk about my work
- Malaysia: dropping by to visit my family
- Canada: invited to visit Daniela Damian at the SEGAL research lab for 6 weeks
The whole trip will take 3 months. Quite a lot of travel – all very exciting!